Learn To Become A Novice Cook

4:52 PM / Published by Andy Law /

In view of the food price increase, it is good food for thought to cook ourselves at home instead of buying food from the stalls. Thus, I have come out an idea to learn to cook myself at home. My idea was further inspired after read Chloe Ling's blog about the home cooked meal by her sister.



But I am not as advanced as Chloe Ling's sister cooking the succulent Korean food. I am only capable of cooking a simple fried rice.




Well, I used eggs, anchovies, vegetables, a big onion, light soy sauce, salt and MSG as my ingredients.
The rice is best to be left overnight in the fridge or else it will be sticky.



Admittedly though, I like to hear the sizzling sound from the wok especially when I fried the beaten eggs. If the rice stick together, I will crumble it with a spoon so that when I cook it, the ingredients can mix evenly with the rice.



This was the output after I put the big onion, vegetables, eggs and anchovies. You can add prawns and green peas too.



Right after that, I mixed the rice with the ingredients and stirred it for a few minutes before putting some salt, light soy sauce and MSG.



The tantalizing smell from the fried rice made my stomach rumbling.



If you prefer the spicy food, you can replace the light soy sauce with chili paste.



That's all. It's meal time!

Categories:
Digg this

1 comments:

Comment by Joyce on June 30, 2009 at 8:28 PM

Wow! It's look so nice. I’m feeling hungry already. :)

Post a Comment