Reminiscences of My Grandfather

8:02 AM / Published by Andy Law /

Flipping through an old album, I saw the yellowish photos of my grandfather 13 years ago. All of a sudden, I felt like I was in my past together with him. The photos really recalled all the sweet moments when I was still in the primary school. It is full of nostalgic.



The lost of my beloved grandfather was strongly felt and my heart was pain indeed. I am still distinctively remembered that the last thing he did for me was massaging my feet. He would always volunteer himself to massage my feet every night before he went to sleep. I still keep the foot massage book that he used to read as a remembrance.



In the mornings when I was ten years old, he would always cycle me to school with his black bicycle. Recalling his generosity of spirit brings tears to my eyes. And every time I go back home, I will think back and remember him that day at the kitchen.



My humble advice is to always share your love with your loved ones. Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. And I know someday I will have a chance to see him again. Happy Father's Day to my grandfather wherever he may be.

Categories:
Digg this

1 comments:

Joyce on June 20, 2009 at 10:29 PM

May God gives strength to u n your family (",)

Post a Comment